To kick-off, April: National Donate Life Month, learn more about organ and tissue donation education. High school students are being asked an extremely important question at the DMV when getting their driver’s license. But, do they fully understand what that question means? This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the organ and tissue donation process, what students need to know, and how donation can make an incredible impact on so many lives.
- Blast Off Into The New School Year
- Biotechnology: A New HOSA Competitive Event and BACE, the Nationally Recognized Biotechnology Certificate
- All Certifications are the Same, Right? How to Evaluate a Credential?
- Teaching Gen Z and Microlearning on TikTok
- Prepare Health Science Students for Certification Success!