NCHSE is a non-profit membership organization comprised of those who support the mission, purpose, and goals of NCHSE. A member is an individual or organization that has met the current membership definitions. The NCHSE membership year is July 1 to June 30.
The organizational structure includes these membership categories.
• Health science state leaders
• Federal agencies
• Health industry organizations
• Health Science Educators Association (HSEA)
• Professional associations
• Publishers and educational resources organizations
• Secondary and postsecondary educational institutions