Annual Membership Only $50/educator
Health Science Educators Association (HSEA)
Join and build your professional learning network through this collaboration sponsored by NCHSE!
Annual membership fee of $50/educator
Members will be supported and have access to:
- A community of classroom teachers and health science state leaders;
- Strategies to reinforce integration of the National Health Science Standards;
- Professional development and NCHSE pilot project opportunities;
- Exclusive classroom resources through a Membership Portal with folders arranged by topics and filled with lesson plans, PPTs, activities, projects, and assessments to support health science classroom instruction; and
- NCHSE online store resources discounts
This membership may be especially be helpful to teachers who are interested in NCHSE discounted resources, but whose state education agency are not state NCHSE members.
If teachers in your state have an interest in joining as a state affiliate, group membership discounts are available.
25-50 members: $45/each
51-100 members: $40/each
101-200 members: $35/each
Contact us to get a quote.
Support classroom teachers with resources and professional development and provide an avenue for teachers from across the nation and beyond to freely network and share best practices, resources and concerns.
HSEA Officer Team
Karen Edwards – President
Toni McLemore (OK) – Past President
Amanda Bolin (SC) – Secretary
Lou Anne Lively – Membership Director
Lissa Bartle – Marketing/Publicity Chair
Melissa Sparks – Professional Development Chair
Contact officers: HSEA@healthscienceconsortium.org
Engage Your Entire Organization with Group Membership
NCHSE offers discounted group memberships so you can empower your entire organization to lead and make an impact in the health science industry.