2022 Annual Meetings
Executive Council: Mon, Jan 24
Health Science State Leaders: Tues, Jan 25
Annual Mtg: Wed-Thurs, Jan 26-27
Charleston Marriott (SC)
NCHSE Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting occurs the last Wednesday and Thursday each January.
- Fulfill our mission
- Engage and energize board members
- Elect officers and membership category representatives
- Plan for the year
- Inform members of NCHSE activities
- Gather input on previous work and future initiatives
- Networking and socializing
Health Science State Leaders Meeting
Scheduled annually the last Tuesday in January prior to the NCHSE Annual Meeting.
Provides a collaborative professional learning community and a place for health science state leaders to:
- Exchange expertise between states
- Dialogue professionally to support their leadership roles within their states
- Improve educational opportunities for teachers and students by broadening their national awareness
- Participate in a support group of individuals with similar job responsibilities
I’m taking many best practices back to my state that I learned about at the health science state leaders and annual meeting.
Fabulous introduction to the world of health science education. As a publisher, I am inspired.
Nevada’s statewide health science education program would not be where we are without the National Consortium for Health Science Education (NCHSE).